Friday 4 July 2014

Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats Dupe

Its probably just my impending status as a crazy cat lady but I've been lusting after the Charlotte Olympia Kitty flats forever. But I'm sorry, even if I did have a spare £500 I just don't think I could spend it on a pair of shoes with cat faces - no matter how adorable.
Charlotte Olympia version


This is why I love ebay, I found this pair that are super similar for £12 here. There really quite comfy a bit tight at the back of my feet at first but nothing a plaster didn't fix. The only other problem was the initially stank of WD40 - I left them in the garden for the day and the smell did dissipate. I reckon they're a pretty good bargain.

My ebay steal. 

PS. 5 minutes having a blog and I've put my feet on the internet already. I fear this is a rookie error.




No comments:

Post a Comment