Wednesday 19 June 2013

Awkward Introductions 2.0

Hello,

I thought I made this post about two weeks ago, apparently I didn't. Always good to start things off with a nice little fail isn't it? If you do read this all I ask is that you assume the original introduction was considerably funnier, more eloquent and overall more compelling; many thanks.

So on with the show. ..
My names Charlotte, I'm 21 years old originally from Liverpool currently residing in London. I've always lived my life by this self imposed time table, it was actually a picture from an article in Bliss magazine when I was 12. I know longer have this picture (its housed somewhere in one of my many old diaries). Still the image key experiences housed within bottles marked with best before date is ingrained on my brain. So militantly I stuck to them, having my first kiss at 11, first boyfriend at 12 you get the drift... ensuring each experience was achieved no sooner or later than stipulated. Until now... I'm 21 and my list has ran out and I don't have a bloody clue what to do next.

I've come out of a rather strange and mostly crappy two year relationship and I'm about to move back to Liverpool (in my Mum and Dads house) for my final year of university a prospect that fills me with both excitement and trepidation.

Ultimately I've been feeling pretty low and lost lately and its about time to stop that because it is so not my style. So here I am being very much the modern cliche and starting a blog.

Frankly have no idea what its going to be about, I assume it will just be a collection of the things that I like, that inspire me, make me happy, and the things that I fill my day with. I haven't got a fancy camera (or any camera for that matter) so if you like dodgy Iphone pictures of Nandos chicken this could very well be the place for you!

So if you read this thanks, and hopefully the next one will be more optimistic.

Love

Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment