Monday 14 July 2014

Beach Bag Essentials


A Few days ago I left my netflix cocoon and headed for the beach, which living in the north of England makes going to the beach a pretty big deal. When I go to the beach I like to build a nest because once I've got my spot on the sand I refuse to move. So I thought I'd share my essentials.

Beach Bag Essentials



1. A lip balm with SPF - nobody likes sunburned lips
2. Hair Oil to prevent the sea and sun drying out my hair.
3. Facial sunscreen.
4. sunscreen for your body, obviously.
5. You've got to have a beach read, Mindy Kaling is currently on my must read list.
6. A cute beach towel.
7. Hat - protect that hair and your scalp from the sun.
8. Cute sunglasses I'm always scared to take my good sunglasses to the beach. These forever         21 glasses were my favourites last year and are back out again this year.
9. Got to keep hydrated - this Kate Spade tumbler may be a bit extravagant but its also                   seriously cute.
10. Heat proof snacks, I love my Happy Jackson lunchbox, there all so adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment